Tudor Neptune Hydrotherapy Treadmill
- STAINLESS STEEL FRAME
- SPECIALLY TEMPERED GLASS
- ADVANCED/EASY USER PROGRAMMING CAPABILITIES
The Neptune MK3 is the PREMIER Hydrotherapy Treadmill for the veterinary practice looking for the highest quality product on the market today.
Tudor has taken the time to consult the leading authorities in animal rehabilitation medicine on how to create the ultimate Hydrotherapy resource for you and your patients. They have carefully included the best of these ideas into the Neptune MK3, and now you can benefit from them in your practice.
It incorporates a wall or treadmill mounted tablet PC that provides the operator with an intuitive and easy to use interface. All of the treadmill’s advanced functions can quickly and simply be accessed by the touch screen.
Total Control at your fingertips :
Fill Level Management
Speed and Incline Control
Automatic Training Functions
Patient Database System
Additionally, every treadmill is supplied, as standard, with our industry leading Remote Control. This utilizes the convenient size, extended battery life and high resolution screen of the Apple iPod Touch. Controlling your treadmill whilst working with your patients could not be easier. All the major functions of the treadmill can be controlled with just one hand, leaving you to concentrate on your patient.
• High resolution touch screen and WiFi remote control
• Treatment programs pre installed with both automated and manual programming for ultimate flexibility
• Real time speed control measured in miles per hour
• Touch screen control panel
• Large viewing areas
• Walk through design
• Easy to use automatic incline system (up to 6 degrees)
• Ability to work within the treadmill
• Integration to your client records by USB
• Powerful motor to handle even the biggest dogs
• Easy clean, with full access to all areas of the treadmill
• Emergency drain for foul water direct to drains
• Available in pool or tank fed options
• Standard and Extended Versions available
• Fantastic after sales support and full training
- Treadmill Speed
- Minimum : 0
- Maximum : 8 miles per hour
- Step : 1% of full speed
- Fill Level
- Minimum: 0
- Maximum: 24 Inch
- Step: 0.5 Inch
- Water Temperature
- Minimum: 41°F
- Maximum: 104°F
- Step: 2°F
- Treadmill Incline System
- Automatically adjustable up to 6 Degrees as standard
- Operating Air Temperature
- Minimum: 41°F
- Maximum: 95°F
- Humidity Range: 10-80% (No Dew Condensation)
- Power Requirements
- Voltage: 220/240V (Optionally 100-130V) AC 50/60Hz
- Current: 30 Amps (Optionally 60 Amps @ 120V)
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Treadmill Chamber: 66″ x 32″ x 48″
- Controller (wall mounted): 14″ x 4″ x 10″
- Plant Pack: 41″ x 27″ x 55″
- Treadmill Chamber and Plant Pack: 932 lbs
Click here to fill out the information request form and receive powerful discounts on the Neptune Treadmill
Oasis Classic and Pro Hydrotherapy Treadmills
The Oasis is a premier offering in the field of rehabilitation through Hydrotherapy. Along with rehab, the Oasis can also be used for fitness training and weight control. Along with canines, the Oasis is ideal for other small animals/ pets. The natural buoyancy of water assists in a low impact but high intensity work out. This is especially important in cases of patients in the ‘recovery’ mode. With adjustable water temperature and water level, the Oasis makes rehab, fitness training or weight control a relaxing experience.
The new smart look of the Oasis helps it to blend in with ease even in the swankiest clinics, hospitals or homes. The Oasis is designed for function. The designers at H2O for Fitness have kept in mind that “simple is beautiful”. Without trying to re-invent the wheel but also keeping in mind that quality is king, the Oasis symbolizes a quality product that is robust and user friendly, both for the operator and the patient.
With an attractive yet simple to use touch screen, the Oasis promises to be a user’s delight. The Oasis is also available with a ‘jets’ option which increases the resistance in a workout session. With an ‘easy lift’ treadmill, the Oasis makes cleaning under the treadmill a breeze!
The Oasis boasts of a powder coated frame which assures it a long life. The Oasis comes pre-assembled, which calls for a quick ‘plug and play’ install. The exercise chamber can easily be rolled through a standard door way, which makes future changes in location for the unit an easy move.
For veterinarians and veterinary hospitals, adding the Oasis to the range of services completes the entire package towards the rehabilitation of our four legged friends, not to mention that it is a highly profitable investment.
- THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE WITH INTEGRATED RESISTANCE JETS
- Resistance jets are vital for water therapy, sports performance training, reintegration, swimming or deep tissue massage.
- These resistance jets come with various levels of water pressure and offer the option to configure at multiple directions.
- ENERGY SAVER MODE FOR WEEKENDS
- Reliable, powerful, energy efficient, super quiet pumps.
- Programmable heater embedded with energy saver mode.
- Save energy when not in use.
- TOUCHSCREEN CONTROL
- Control the operation of the entire system just with the touch of a button!
- Large control panel for ease of operation.
- TRAINING FOR IN-SERVICE AND START-UP
- Comprehensive product training, reimbursement, and marketing guidance provided.
- Learn more about ROI, costing, and other factors for business.
- INCLUDES REVOLUTIONARY INCLINE FEATURE.
- Incline the treadmill with the touch of a button on the touch screen.
- Inclines up to 15%; the highest in the market.
- VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR
- Oasis Classic – go from 0.5 mph to 5 mph, at 0.1 mph increments.
- Oasis ‘PRO’ – go from 0.25 mph to 9 mph, at 0.1 mph increments.
- Belt moves in both directions.
UP TO 100 PROGRAMMABLE TREATMENTS
- Keep recipes saved for your valued clients.
- Save time and effort. Hassle free operation.
- First-year warranty offered for parts and labor.
- Extended warranty and service plans are offered.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS:
220V AC, 60 Hz, 50 Amps, single phase.
- EXERCISE CHAMBER CAPACITY:
380 gallons; weighs approximately 3400 pounds when full of water.
- PLUMBING REQUIREMENTS:
Cold water inlet and a floor drain no less than 2 inches.
- STORAGE TANK DIMENSIONS:
66″ long X 29″ wide X 65″ high
- EXERCISE CHAMBER SPECIFICATIONS (INSIDE):
Height: 32″ over walking surface
Area available for exercising: 20″ X 65″
- SPEED RANGE:
0.5 MPH to 5 MPH (Classic), 0.25 MPH to
9 MPH (PRO) with 0.1 MPH increments.
- DRIVE MOTOR:
2 HP variable speed, AC
Click here to fill out the information request form and receive powerful discounts on the Oasis Classic and PRO Treadmills
Click here to fill out the information request form and receive powerful discounts on these fine products that can generate significant revenue for your practice.